- 24 Aug 2023
- Bijgewerkt op 24 Aug 2023
Elements are part of the Articles module. They can be added to any article, if the used template contains blocks for elements.
There are three options for filling in an element:
- E learning
- Participant form
- Assessment form
E-learning and Questionnaire both depend on the similarly named modules. These must therefore be activated for use in the Articles module.
- To use e-learning, Scorm packages must be added in the E-Learning management menu item. The name of the e-learning will be shown later if this option is used in an article. When users open this article in MyPortfolio, they will see the e-learning there. The position of the e-learning depends on the layout in the template used for the article.
- Questionnaires can be created in the Questionnaire management menu item. An explanation of this can be found in the article [Questionnaires](/support/docs/myportfolio-questionnaires management).
- The option 'Participant form' places a form element in an article. The content of the form also has several options. Choose a template to copy an existing form. There is a second option to create a new form based on a template. It is also possible to create a completely new form for the article.
- The option for the assessment form only becomes available when another element is present. This assessment form is directly related to the previous element. As with the participant form, there are three options for the form it will be based on.
There is a setting that ensures that filling in a review form closes the entire article. If it is not mandatory for a participant to complete all elements in an article, this can be a useful option. You can set when the participant will see the assessment, or whether they will not have access to the assessment at all.
Disclaimer: This text was automatically translated from the Dutch version.